Aurous HealthCare (AHC) is an independent CRO with focus on Clinical Research.
Established in mid-2008, we have been providing a wide range of pharmaceutical services in all sectors of Drug Research such as Clinical Trial Management, Medical Writing, In Vitro Cell Line Research, Animal Safety and Toxicity Research for niche clients in India and other countries such as Japan, Ukraine, Malaysia and African countries.
We are the first CRO from South India to have our clinical trials listed and approved by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) – Clinical Trial Registry India , World Health Organisation (WHO) – ICTRP & Japan – Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare.
We are experts in providing End to End Clinical Trial Services for New Chemical Entity, Chemical Entity – FDC, Medical Devices, Herbal Medicines and Cosmetics, Niche Ayurveda and Siddha medicines, Nutraceuticals & Cosmecuticals.
Our portfolio also extends to In Vitro Cell Line studies and Animal Toxicity studies for more comprehensive product development. We are partnered with an Indian GLP accredited animal laboratory for the preclinical research and USFDA approved bio-analytical lab for the relevant needs.
USP of Aurous HealthCare CRO
* Quality Driven Clinical Research at Competitive Pricing.
* Our Clinical Trials listed with ICMR – CRTI, WHO – ICTRP, Japan – MHLW.
* Successfully completed 160+ projects & 32+ end to end clinical trial services.
* Clinical Research – NCE, FDC, Medical Device, Herbal Products (Ayurveda & Siddha), Nutraceuticals & Cosmeceuticals.
* India’s ONLY CRO which is founded & headed by a Medical Entrepreneur –
Dr. VT.Sriraam MBBS MD (Pharmacology) – National Awardee – “Indian Leadership Award for HealthCare Excellence”
Services of Aurous HealthCare CRO
* Clinical Trial Management
NCE, FDC, Medical Devices, Herbaceuticals & Medicines (Ayurveda & Siddha products), Nutraceuticals & Cosmecuticals.
* Medical Writing
Documentation as per regulatory requirements including translation services & Regulatory Affairs – PSUR, Dossier and CTD documents.
* Animal Research (Preclinical) Services
Animal Toxicity studies – safety and efficacy analysis as per GLP & OECD standards.
* In Vitro Cell Line Studies
For proof of research, efficacy & potency studies, biomarker analysis, drug discovery