Dr.VT.Sriraam MBBS MD (Pharmacology) is the Founder & Managing Director of Aurous HealthCare CRO
- Dr. VT.Sriraam MBBS MD (Pharmacology) – a national award winner – is the founder of Aurous HealthCare CRO.
- He has over 17+ years of experience as a doctor and 12+ years in field of clinical & medical research.
- An alumnus of Stanley Medical College, he was honored as “The Best Doctor” by the Ministry of Health, Maldives at the age of 23.
- Gaining rich and varied experience at top CRO; Dr. VT. Sriraam founded Aurous HealthCare in 2008. An astute technocrat, his sharp business sense combined with his rich knowledge and experience in the field of clinical research has pushed Aurous HealthCare from strength to strength.
- He was recently shortlisted as one of the TOP 9 Innovative Entrepreneurs for CavinKare’s Chinnikrishnan Innovation Award 2013.
- Dr.Sriraam has been recognized with NATIONAL AWARD – “Indian Leadership Award for Healthcare Excellence”, for his contributions in the field of medical research
Dr. VT. Sriraam – Founder | Managing Director | Medical Director
- MBBS MD Pharmacology – Rich medical background with over 12+ years of exclusive experience and expertise in clinical and medical research.
- National Award Winner – Has been recognised on a national level for his skills and expertise in the field of medical research.
- India’s Youngest Entrepreneur – Dr.Sriraam is the youngest first generation medical entrepreneur of India in the field of medical research & healthcare. He is a rare breed of techno-medical businessman
- Strong CR background – Has the ability to single handedly set up functioning systems for clinical research departments.
- Exemplary Administrator – A true genius, Dr.Sriraam is a very firm but kind administrator. He is very open to suggestions and handles all issues with élan unique to him.
- True Leader & Gifted Teacher – Dr.Sriraam’s hidden passion comes with gifted inheritance. He is a wonderful teacher and has many talented, zealous & successful protégé to his credit!
- MBBS – Stanley Medical College (1992-1997)
- MD – Doctor of Medicine (Pharmacology) – Madras Medical College (2002-2005)
- Medical Director – Anna University –AU-KBC Life Science Research Centre, Chennai.
Medical Director who sketched the entire curriculum and structure design for many academic courses in the field of clinical research.
- Founder – Medical Director – Aurous HealthCare R & D India P. Ltd : Founder Director of a niche research centre, dedicated to towards the scientific validation of allopathy drugs, herbal medicines – Ayurveda & Siddha, cosmetics, nutracueticals via in vitro analysis, toxicology studies and clinical research confirmation. The only South-Indian research centre to be listed with ICMR and WHO registries.
- Board Member & Advisor – Chettinad Health City, Chettinad University (CARE) :Medical Advisor for the Chettinad University CARE for their academic focus in the field of medical research.
Medical Advisor & Executive Member – Velammal Education Trust : Medical Advisor and Core Member in TIFAC- CORE, Pervasive Healthcare system, an initiative to provide cost effective healthcare solutions to the community through indigenous IT solutions. The latest proposal on hand held analyser was approved by Indian Council of Medical Research.
- Alternate Chairman & Clinical Pharmacologist-Universal Ethics Committee : Universal Ethics Committee is a committee registered with CDSCO – Central Drug Standard Control Organisation (ECR/125/Indt/TN/2013), that caters to the ethical clearance for organisations conducting clinical trials.
- Life Member – Indian Medical Association (Since 1997)
- Life Member – Tamil Nadu Medical Council (Since 1997)
- Life Member – Indian Pharmacological Society (Since 2005)
- Medical Advisor & Research Expert – Pharma companies world wide (Since 2006).Provide advice on research proposals, formulation and development and design of clinical studies for national and international companies in Malaysia, Ukraine and Japan.